Our Products

Finding you the best coverage is our first priority


California laws require that Personal Liability and Property Damage coverage, often referred to as PL and PD, are secured for every auto and every driver of that auto.  These two categories fall into the general types called Liability and Collision, respectively.


The real estate industry often refers to this insurance by the abbreviation of HOI.  This insurance generally refers to insurance that covers two specific types of claims. 


Motorcycles are treated with the same considerations as standard autos in California.  Personal liability and property damage is required and has a minimum that must be secured for all motorcycles. 


Historically it has proven to be one of the most important investments a business owner can make.

Workers’ Compensation

In the case of employees being injured on the job, workers’ comp insurance covers the employees’ medical expenses and at least part of the employees’ lost wages due to unavoidable time off from work.

Specialty Programs

We also specialize in insuring Physicians, Medical Groups & Hospitals with Professional Liability/Errors and Omissions. In addition we do Professional Liability and Practice Insurance for Attorneys, Pharmacists & Accountants.

Ask how we can Help You!